I am kicking off my next 6-week Stress Relief Master Class. There will be a kickoff call prior to the 1st, however the first week of September will begin our 1:1 and 1:many meetings.
One of my most recent clients said to me: “I am so glad I didn’t quit. Thank you so much for helping me manage my stress to get through my summer clinical successfully.”
Ask yourself a few things to find out if working with me may be beneficial for you in the long run.
- starting a new school or new semester?
- getting married?
- starting a new job?
- looking at a new career?
- having trouble starting over or something new?
Do you need to...
- Learn how to identify stress?
- Get granular with scheduling to manage and prepare to be more proactive vs. reactive?
- Learn individualized stress relief techniques?
- Learn resiliency and mental toughness?
- Have the opportunity to work 1:1 and in a group for accountability and connection building?
- Develop good habits and see transformational results?
Can you invest your time and participate in…
- a 30 min virtual one on one session?
- a 1 hour group virtual session (optional)?
- a private FB group to share and get ideas?
- 3x per week live FB group stress relief activity (optional)?
This program is an amazing value at $125 for the 6-week program.
You will walk away with techniques and resources that will help you be a better you for you and everyone around you.
Be like Lisa, don’t quit.